Listen on iTunes: goo.gl/sMnEa0
Listen on Stitcher: www.stitcher.com/podcast/future
Shay Namdarian is the newly anointed GM of Customer Strategy at Collective Campus.
Prior to joining CC, Shay spent 8 years in various management consulting roles for the likes of Accenture, Ernst & Young and CapGemini during which time he founded two fashion startups - Barnaby (socks) and Winston, now W-Time (watches).
Shay has a passion for all things customer experience and that passion is best exemplified by hearing him speak on the subject in this episode.
- customer experience trends
- positive and negative CX case studies
- how to secure distribution for a startup
- making the jump from corporate to startup
- how to run a successful Kickstart campaign
Shay's Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/shayannamdarian
Shay's email: email@example.com